You will need:
- 500g raw king prawns
- Florets of 1 broccoli
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 scotch bonnet pepper, chopped (can opt out)
- 2 tbsp Pip & Nut cashew nut butter
- 200g mushrooms, chopped
- 50g coconut cream
- 2 tbsp jerk paste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt for flavour (if it needs it)
1. Make a paste out of the coconut cream and jerk paste and stir in your prawns coating them evenly, then put to the side.
2. Pour in your olive oil to your skillet and once it’s hot add in your garlic and onions. Once they turn translucent, add in your mushrooms, scotch bonnet pepper and broccoli.
3. Once you notice the broccoli soften slightly (you don’t want it mushy, still tender to the bite), you may add in your prawns and cashew butter.
4. Mix everything in nicely, allowing the prawns to turn pink. Taste your curry and if it needs any salt, add it in.
Serve this dish on it’s own or with white/brown rice.