You will need:
- 4 pieces chicken breast
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 300g mushrooms, sliced
- Dry white wine (as much as you like)
- 1tbsp sauce flour
- Salt & black pepper
- Parsley (for garnishing)
- Olive oil
1. Marinate your chicken breast in lemon juice, garlic and black pepper. (From 15 minutes up to over night).
2. Heat up your saucepan and pour in your marinade and chicken. Gently cook each side on a low heat, then remove the chicken from the pan.
3. Drizzle some olive oil into the pan and add your onions and cook with the garlic that is already in the pan. Then add in your mushrooms.
4. Once your mushrooms and onions are cooked, pour in as much of the white wine as you wish. Then add in your flour to thicken the sauce, if you notice the sauce getting too thick, add in some more wine.
5. Now add your chicken breasts in again and season with salt and pepper, coating everything evenly.
6. Make sure your chicken is cooked through then serve immediately with a garnishing of parsley.
I have also tried this recipe with prawns and it worked perfectly.