I first saw a photo on the body coaches instagram and I thought, “ooh that looks delicious”. There wasn’t a recipe so I went with my instincts and put this together. There’s a very famous Turkish and Arab dish where lamb is pan fried and put over hummus with a sprinkling of pomegranate, so this is very similar. Except its all put into a wrap to devour at once.
- 500g lean beef mince
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1tsp cinammon
- 1tsp all spice
- Salt & pepper – Season according to your tastebuds
- Pearls of pomegranate
- Chopped parsley
- Half red onion, sliced
- Tortilla wrap
- 2tbsp Olive oil
- Heat the olive oil in the pan and add in your garlic being cautious not to burn it. Add in your mince and brown. Sprinkle in your seasonings.
- Warm up your tortilla wrap and spread the hummus on top.
- Once your mince is cooked serve over the hummus.
- Sprinkle the onion, pomegranate and parsley on top.
- Fold your wrap and enjoy!