This is one of those breakfasts that take effort and preparation. You can prepare many of the components from a day before or on the day. This is full of complex filling carbs and healthy fats. Perfect for the morning to fuel your day.
- 1-2 slices of rye bread
- Tomatoes, halved
- Parsley, chopped
- Sprouted beans of choice
- 100g butter beans
- 1 garlic clove
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 avocado, destoned
- Salt for flavour
- 1 aubergine, sliced
- 3 Tbsp soya sauce
- 1 Tsp ginger
- 1 Tsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp sweetener of choice
- 1 Tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and line a baking pan with baking paper.
- Meanwhile spread out the aubergine slices on the baking pan.
- Place a pan on the hob on a high heat and using all of the teriyaki ingredients apart from the cornstarch and water whisking thoroughly. When the mixture starts bubbling turn the heat down and add the water and gently sift a little bit of cornstarch and whisk till the mixture reaches desired thickness.
- Once your sauce is done coat the teriyaki slices and cook each side of your teriyaki slices for 10 minutes each side.
- Meanwhile blend all of your butterbean spread ingredients in a food processor and spread generously over your rye bread.
- Top with teriyaki slices, sprouted beans, tomatoes and parsley.
As always if you make this please don’t forget to tag me on @eattravelinspire so I can fangirl over your work 💖. Hope you guys enjoy!