Woke up with a crazy craving for pancakes and chocolate this morning. Obviously I had to come through with a newer recipe of my no flour pancakes. You will absolutely love these without a doubt and if you don’t then unfortunately I cannot give you a refund, I can only take my promise back 🤣.
You will need:
For the pancakes:
- 1 banana
- 1 cup oats
- 3/4 cup milk of choice
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinammon
For the heavenly chocolate sauce:
- 125g coyo yoghurt (or alternative)
- 1 heaped tbsp plain peanut butter
- 1 heaped tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp Sticky sweetener of choice
- Cocoa nibs
- Pomegranate pearls
- Coconut oil
- Blend all the pancake ingredients in a high speed blender.
- In a pan heat a little bit of coconut oil on a medium heat and pour out small discs of the batter in small increments. You don’t want to overcrowd the pan.
- Once you see bubbles forming on the surface of the pancake you can flip it and leave it for another 2 minutes.
- While the pancakes are cooking in a microwaveable bowl zap the chocolate sauce ingredients minus the yogurt for 30 seconds on high, stir and if it needs more melting then zap it for another 10 seconds. Be careful as you do not want it to burn.
- Once you’re done you will have a peanuty chocolate sauce and you will need to stir it into the yoghurt mixing well till you have a thick beautiful spreadable concoction.
- Stack your pancakes spreading the chocolate in between and on top and then serve with cocoa nibs and pomegranate pearls.
I could eat 20 of these pancakes and still not feel sick. If you do make these remember to tag me on @eattravelinspire and using the hashtag #eatingwithshen 💖